Nursing & Residential Care, Vol. 13, Iss. 4, 01 Apr 2011, pp 162 - 166
This, the third of the mandatory units for the new diploma, introduces you to what equality and inclusion means in your practice.
Why purchase a paper only subscription?
- Read up to date, evidence-based articles such as this and many more covering all aspects of nursing and residential care in a way which is clear, easy-to-read and useful to all members of the care home team.
- NRC contains the best clinical reviews, professional information and practical articles available to the nursing and care home team, including resources for NVQs in Care at levels 2, 3 and 4 and the latest policy, legislation and practice developments, as well as practical advice and guidance to help you provide the best and most effective care and support to your residents.
- Get NRC delivered regularly to your door, subscribe online now and receive an exclusive discount on your subscription!
Alternatively, download this article now!
The full-text of this article is available to download at www.internurse.com.
internurse.com is the UK’s largest archive of nursing articles containing over 14,500 articles dating back to 1996 from 13 prestigious and peer-reviewed journals published by MA Healthcare, including Nursing & Residential Care, British Journal of Nursing, Journal of Wound Care, International Journal of Palliative Nursing and Practice Nursing. For a full list of journals contained on internurse.com, please visit http://www.internurse.com/cgi-bin/go.pl/library/journals.html.
- Subscribe to internurse.com
Subscribe to internurse and take full advantage of the complete internurse archive including NRC for a year
- 24 hour access to internurse.com
Take out our 24 hour access to the entire internurse archive including NRC for a day
- Simply purchase this article